Join Us Today Free
If you would like to become a member of the Association of Professional Spiritual Teachers℠ please review the Membership Benefits & Requirements below, and then complete the electronic APST Membership Application Form.
Membership with APST provides access to:
- our private community discussion forum providing lively discussion, information and support from an active network of peer members.
- training and education opportunities led by the members within the community.
- interactive educational webinars and workshops.
- being listed in our public resource Members Directory
- and more benefits as APST grows and evolves in response to our community’s needs.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- We welcome anyone to join the APST who is in a position of spiritual leadership, providing teachings and/or guidance in one-on-one or group settings. For example, spiritual teachers, priests, meditation teachers, guides, dharma teachers, yoga studio owners, yoga teachers, counselors or therapists, dharma center staff, ministers, Reverends, spiritual community leaders or influencers, authors, bloggers or podcasters who focus solely of spiritual topics. If you are still unsure if you should apply, please contact us. We’ll be happy to discuss this qualification with you.
- You must fill out the membership application form with accurate information.
The APST reserves the right to refuse membership. Each application form is read carefully and all details submitted are checked for authenticity. If an applicant is not who they claim to be their membership application will be denied. Please make sure that we are able to reach you at the contact information you provide in the application.
Optional APST Support
We are offering all APST memberships for free. However, if you are inspired to support APST, you may do so by contributing any dollar amount you want in the purchase form below. Click on the Pay Now button to complete the secure transaction: