Join Us Today Free
If you are a Spiritual Teacher and would like to become a member of the Association of Professional Spiritual Teachers℠ please review the Membership Benefits & Requirements below, and then complete the electronic APST Membership Application Form:
Membership with APST provides teachers with access to:
- our private community discussion forum providing lively discussion, information and support from an active network of peer teachers.
- training and education opportunities led by the members within the community.
- interactive educational webinars scheduled approximately 10 times each calendar year.
- being listed in our public resource Members Directory
- and more benefits as APST evolves in response to our community’s needs.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to become a member of the APST.
- You must be considered a “spiritual teacher”. A spiritual teacher is anyone who is in a role of spiritual leadership, and/or who provides spiritual guidance in a professional manner, either one-on-one with individuals or to larger groups of students. If you are unsure if you classify as a spiritual teacher, please contact us to discuss this requirement.
- You must fill out the membership application form with accurate information.
The APST reserves the right to refuse membership. Each application form is read carefully and all details submitted are checked for authenticity. If an applicant is not who they claim to be their membership application will be denied. Please make sure that we are able to reach you at the contact information you provide in the application.
Optional APST Support
We are offering all APST memberships for free. However, if you are inspired to support APST, you may do so by contributing any dollar amount you want in the purchase form below. Click on the Pay Now button to complete the secure transaction: